Members vote on this committee recommendations:
• Ingredient Definitions Committee
• Model Bills & Regulations Committee
• Strategic Affairs Committee
Hear about AAFCO's communications activities.
2021 AITS and BITS trainings
Updates on the Pet Food Label Modernization and the Human Grade Guidelines projects.
Training availability for states and future workshops that AAFCO might schedule.
Update on the development of a pet food product registration system.
Discussion on the Proficiency Testing Program leadership and schemes along with an introduction to algae biomass.
Break so we can all watch the inauguration of President-Elect Joe Biden and Vice President Elect Kamala Harris.
Panel discussion with federal, state, and industry perspectives on conducting inspections during COVID-19.
• Hemp update
• Human grade feed term
• New table for vitamin common names
• Update on the Ingredient Submission Workshop
SAFHER will replace USAPlants in a few years. What can we expect as this new platform develops? Join this session to find out.
• Algae Biomass
• Vitamin D method validation
• Presentation of haz-mat survey
• Update from APHL
• Work group report on labeling.
• Discussion on forming a work group for flavors.
• Contaminant and Hazard Lab Strategy Work Group report.
• Inspector Training for Ingredient Manufacturing Inspections Work Group report.
• Mineral Guidelines Work Group report.
• Ingredient Verification Tool Work Group report.
• Report from the By-Laws Subcommittee.
• Discussions on the strategic plan and the Procedures Manual